23 January 2008

Christmas Card 2007

I'll be honest with you, coming up with a concept for my Christmas card has become increasingly difficult each year. I struggle to maintain the truth of Christmas but make it funny at the same time. Other years I feel like I have been successful in this, but this year I just felt like doing a generic "holiday" card. Cowgirl Pearl and Ranger Kent star in this year's card. I wanted to include my cute wife Daisy in the card so it seemed like the best option. 



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think a christmas card that makes me smile is far closer to the truth than one reminding me the traditional meaning of the holiday.

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful to hear from you two.
It looks as if you both have been very busy and happy.
Congrat on the 1st anniversary.
Jody Taylor Brown

Anonymous said...

hi chuck, i love your sketch book-i'm soooo glad i can see it again! who knew looking at someones sketch book was so fun?!?! love your paper sculpture-what are you going to do for #2...cotton!? love & miss you, mickey

Chuck Dillon said...

Thanks. I'm blushing.