10 September 2012

Sneak Peek Stuff.

Here's a bunch of snippet sneak peeks at some upcoming stuff I did for Highlights. The first two are Hidden Pictures and the last two are for What's Wrong? back covers. I'm not sure exactly when they'll be published but I'm assume the Pumpkin one will be on the back cover of this coming October issue and the Dogsled Race will be sometime in the winter (February?). As for Hidden Pictures, I have absolutely no idea.

I also wanted to point out that there is now a fun Hidden Picture and What's Wrong? game on the Highlights site.  The Hidden Picture game features some of my work as well as many other excellent illustrations by the wonderful Highlights' illustrators. Be sure to check it out!



The Dogsled Race What's Wrong? has more people in it then I have ever drawn in a single illustration. If I remember correctly, it has 105 humans not to mention 17 dogs. I know, I lost my mind.



2 comments:

Made.by.Fay said...

I love your illustrations, Chuck. And Highlights is still a favorite publication of mine. :)

Michael said...

That is a lot of people and dogs!